Clean Room Monitoring System Installation Example
A typical Cleanroom illustration.
Mouse over the numbered points of product/component installations and optionally click on a specific number/part to purchase individually.
The TV2 Clean Room Display can be installed a variety of ways in unlimited cleanroom design specifications. Some builders choose to mount pressure sensors in the ceiling, while others run wire chases inside wall panels, or on the exterior of wall panels in conduit.
The Clean Room Monitor’s QuickCheck™ Display, or central control unit shows room conditions at a glance. Personnel can immediately determine cleanroom status by glancing at the large, high-contrast display. If all characters on display are green; it is certain the cleanroom meets all threshold variables.
If any characters on screen are red, there is an issue and conditions are outside of pre-configured threshold points.
It is that simple.
The TV2 Clean Room Display and components includes:
- The QuickCheck™ display
- A differential pressure sensor (Range ±1″WG) (Accuracy ±0.02″WG)
- A temperature/Humidity sensor
- A switching power supply 100 – 240vAC power adapter
- Two pressure sensor termination plates with plastic tubing
- Wires to attache the pressure and temp/rh sensors to the QuickCheck™ display
- An RJ45/USB wall plate for data acquisition on panel mount systems.