Room Pressure Monitor Review
Above is a comparison between three popular room pressure monitoring devices and the TV2 Room Pressure Monitor. Room pressure monitors are typically used in positive and negative pressure rooms including negative pressure isolation rooms (AIIR) in hospitals. These monitors are highly sensitive instruments; when combined with an efficiently sealed room and optimized HVAC system, they can provide important environmental feedback information.
The first thing to look at is the striking similarities between three completely different products and companies. In reality, these three different room pressure monitors are the same “Made in China” instruments. They have all been re-labeled for resale on these following “manufacturers” websites, but each with a uniquely shaded blue sticker and slight variation in logo design.
The TV2 Room Pressure Monitor is manufactured specifically for ProDataLoggers in the USA by USA engineers and assembled in the USA. There are no products like it, especially in performance.
What all reviewed room pressure monitors have in common:
- Monitors positive and negative room pressure
- Suitable for isolation rooms, clean rooms and pharmaceutical USP rooms
- All include necessary installation accessories
Some notable features unique to the TV2 Room Pressure Monitor:
- Remote monitoring capabilities (sensors can be located 200 feet from the monitor)
- Multi-alert options (on-screen alarm, email and text alerts)
- Color touchscreen showing the status
- Greater precision in monitoring (±0.002″ H2O)
- Greater temperature range in monitoring (-30° to 150°F)
- Data logging and on-board storage (logs over 325,000 readings)
- LAN/USB interface for remote viewing
- Greater RH sensitivity (±3.0%)
- Made in USA, supported from the USA